This year we are pleased to offer GLS Connect, a web-based app allowing attendees, speakers, sponsors and exhibitors to connect and pre-schedule meetings during Game Leadership Summit. You will also be able to manage your profile, create a personal show schedule and much more as GLS approaches!
Already registered? Start using GLS Connect here. (there is a web app as well as native iOS and Android versions)
After you register you’ll receive email (check your spam filter if necessary) to fill out your GLS personal profile. It will include your login and temporary password. Take a moment to login, change your password and quickly fill out your profile. For ease of use, you can to link directly to your LinkedIn account, pre-populating your attendee profile.
AGC Connect Benefits:
- Create your own personal, customized GLS schedule, maximing your calendar and minimizing conflicts
- Message other attendees, speakers, exhibitors and sponsors to arrange meetings in the attendee lounge or elsewhere
- Search attendees by name and by company
- Provide direct live feedback to speakers during or after their sessions
- Ask speakers questions prior to the show or live at GLS
- Participate in speaker-created online polls
- Download speaker presetantions
- Link your profile to your LinkedIn account effortlessly
- Participate in public discussions with other attendees
- Post photos to the shared GLS Photo Gallery
- Manage your personal contact settings (set the app up to email you if you receive a message)
- Use the notepad to take notes, and when finished, export them to a PDF document
- Plus, you have the option of a web app or native iOS and Android versions.
Start using GLS Connect here. (there is a web app as well as native iOS and Android versions)